Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cold Days. 10-28-11

I finally got a chance to send my friend M a quick email yesterday. Another package!! :) Bless her heart. I've missed my friend, M, and I'm so glad that we're back in touch <and not just for all of the great baby stuff.> She sent the crib 'aquarium' that plays music that I sent to little H when he was a baby. Her daughter, E, got some use out of it, too, I think :) I'm glad they enjoyed it. I think Boop will too.
M and I must be on the same wave length... keeping Boop warm. It was 38F this morning when I got up. And they are expecting 1-4 inches of snow tonight. Little Boop will experience a mountain winter very early in her life, being expected in January. Hopefully, it will help her to cope a bit better with weather extremes; although our winters aren't too bad. And so the box from M was full of nice sweaters and cozy things. There was an adorable crocheted sweater and also a Bundle Me, which she explained was good for travel in a car seat. Of course, it's pink ;) Boop will be so warm and cuddly!

There was also a little bathing suit. Perhaps I'll dress her in the bathing suit and the sweater. That way she could look like something out of Jersey Shore, or such. Um, no. Assuming Boop is plugging along as she should, she will have plenty of time to enjoy her attire in the appropriate season. And we'll enjoy all of our goodies from M!

No comments:

Post a Comment