Saturday, May 26, 2012

Floor Effect. 5-21-12


I am setting here as the guys are working on my floor. At first, I was planning to go to work, but I decided I should stay and work from home. I went ahead and took Boop over to daycare. The floor sanders might have scared her, and I didn’t want her to be exposed to the dust and chemicals. I really don’t want to be exposed, either, but I felt like I needed to keep an eye on things. Turns out, it was a good decision, they had a lot of questions. They admitted today that they don’t do this sort of thing very often, but the guy with the contractor had experience. Fortunately, after talking to so many folks about my floors, I had a pretty good idea of what needed to be done. Unfortunately, they had lots of problems. The first rental sander didn't work properly, they had to get another sander, and they still didn't get the floor sufficiently sanded. More sanding tomorrow, more allergy problems :( I can’t wait to get everything back into place. I have never opened Boop’s Pack-n-Play, and I can’t wait to get that set up. She’s almost to the point of being able to sit up and roll over.  
Flashback: The day Boop left the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment