Saturday, June 30, 2012

Undone. 6-25-12


Boop's 4th of July artwork displayed at school


I had such good intentions this weekend. Mom came in; so I figured I could get something done. Fortunately, she made zucchini bread for Boop's teachers, or else that wouldn't have gotten done. I figured I'd do some weeding if my helper came. We could have gotten the job wiped out pretty quickly. Or, since she couldn't come, I was going to work on trim in my living room.


By the time we finished errands on Saturday, I was beat. It was a late work-related dinner on Friday, and then little sleep, and then we got Boop out for photos <which were adorable, by the way>. We had Mexican for lunch, and the shared margarita also left me feeling sleepy. So, nothing done on Saturday. 

I got up and got out on Sunday morning. I figured new hedge clippers would inspire me. Unfortunately, the set I bought were quite dull, and I had to rely on my old loppers. I also bought some more trim and a new miter box. The new trim was over $12 per piece; so I was anxious to reuse some of the old. Then, I was having trouble with the miter box. I managed enough to get it in the house. 

Maybe it will happen at Mom's next visit...

No comments:

Post a Comment