Monday, August 22, 2011

An Early Start. 8-14-11

I was up and out and at Walmart at about 8:30am. The organization section at Walmart was very... unorganized. Storage. The basement needs to get into order. I'm feeling discombobulated. And a woman without a head does not a good mommy make. I don't know which is worse: the exhaustion and not-caring of the first trimester OR my frenetic need to get my house in order!
A new helper came at 10am and worked about 3 hours to get a start on the basement. He made some headway, and I was able to do a little cleaning upstairs. Still so many things to do. I'm just trying to keep at it steadily. Winnie and I went to the dog park and then walked on over to the daycare. We peeped in the windows. There were lots of little bitty chairs for tiny girls and boys and very colorful artwork on the windows. It's very exciting to think about little girl or boy Boop sitting in those little chairs making paintings to bring home for us to put on the refrigerator. Of course, it will be artwork to rival Rembrandt's Nightwatch, or at least to me :) I wonder where we are on the waiting list. The Infants are 6 wks to 1 year. So, I'm guessing we'll be firmly at 61 on the daycare waiting list for a while. And I probably need to look around to see if there are other options if the daycare isn't available at 6 wks when I need to head back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment