Friday, August 12, 2011

No Money. 8-5-11

It's really hard to live without a credit card. I've been without my credit card for about 2 months now. And I was without a debit card for nearly a month. My bank accounts are so screwy. I'm not going to relate all of the gory details, but essentially, I have money, but I can't get to it with my debit card. I'm hoping I have enough in that account to get me home. I tried to transfer some money, which has been largely unsuccessful to date.
So, I've been borrowing money, which is so embarrassing, but I just can't get to my money. Now I want to go to The World's Longest Yardsale, and I need maternity clothes. Thankfully, folks have it for me to borrow. I'm just very annoyed at the whole situation. Anyway, maybe I'll find some clothes when I head back towards home because I definitely haven't found any here! My friend, G, was telling me that all she heard on the radio when she was back about this particular maternity resale shop. So, I guess I'll be checking that out.
I'm going to stay with my mom's aunt, M, who didn't sound like she was feeling very good. She's always had a lot of health problems, but I think she's just been down since she lost her son. He was just a few years older than me. And then she had a fall; so she's had trouble rallying back her health. Travel has been hard for her, which I know is difficult because her children and step-children are far away.
I hope Boop will get a chance to know all of his/her family. There are some in particular that I wish Boop could have known...

No comments:

Post a Comment