Friday, August 26, 2011

Taking Stock at Week 18. 8-22-11

Taking Stock at Week 18. 8-22-11
Here is what is going on at Week 18:
·         Butterflies seriously? What I'm feelin' isn't anything like butterflies. I've been feeling these tiny jabs that feel like my insides are being pinched. I thought I had another UTI on Friday, but I think my bladder is just sore from being kicked. Boop is fierce :) Or it could just be my body responding to getting so big.
·         Mercy the itching! Mild rashes all over accompanied by serious dermatographism, and the scar on my arm from my mole removal is chelating--bad news! Angular cheilitis is improving slightly but still present. Falling asleep isn't a problem, but the trick is staying asleep.
·         The house is improving, but there is still much to be done. I'm hoping to get some work done on the stairs this week. My course starts tomorrow. So, much juggling to do. And then I have grants to get submitted. And then there will be the addition of my Boop.

No comments:

Post a Comment