Saturday, August 13, 2011

Taking Stock at Week 16. 8-8-11

I can't believe it's already week 16. It's hard to believe I've made it this far!
Here is what is going on at Week 16:
·         I still haven't really felt the baby kick--or maybe it's just that I haven't felt Boop be still! I did have a funny sensation on Saturday. I felt a place by my abdomen, and it was kind of hard. Maybe it was just my imagination.
·         I did some hard-core shopping because I was running out of clothing options. Fortunately, I had more luck on this excursion while out of town. Maybe a little too much luck??
·         Morning sickness seems to be a bit better. I still have a very vague sense of nausea, and it's worse in the evening. Thank heavens I haven't had any spotting in a while. So, I'm feeling a bit better overall. I feel like I should knock on wood and do various other rituals to drive away evil spirits to un-jinx myself after writing that.
·         By this point, I read that my bladder should be relaxing, but it doesn't seem to be. I can just look at water and have to go to the bathroom. My sleep may be getting a bit worse. I keep trying to remind myself to sleep on my side.
·         The drive back and forth to the World's Longest Yardsale has me pretty exhausted. Fortunately, I have more energy than the 1st trimester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment