Friday, October 14, 2011

Coordination. 10-9-11

I've been waivering about making a trip south <Wow, Boop is really busy. She must be tasting the scrambled eggs and onions and salsa I just had for breakfast. I bet she is not enjoying it like I did!>, and I finally bit the bullet to get in touch with folks and get myself sorted out. I figured out that the tire rim I called about a few weeks ago will probably fit my car. So, hopefully, I can manage to get my tires taken care of soon.
Fortunately, my friends will be around. Maybe my aunt will be too. I hope to get a lot of good friend visiting time in. One of my friends is feeling the pinch of the tough grant situation, like I am. It sure makes life more difficult. We can only keep plugging along, evaluating our options, and hoping that the economy will improve. I'm just glad that we'll have some time to visit for the time being. Hopefully, the concert will go alright, too. I wish I still didn't care. Oh well, if not, I've got my Boop and my posse :) And Boop can throw some mean jabs, trust me! I'm curious to see how she responds to rock music...

No comments:

Post a Comment