Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Quiet. 10-12-11

My first quiet evening at home in a while. Unscheduled. I did enough running at work today. Fortunately, yoga was cancelled tonight, and one of the students wasn't able to help me at the house. No study interviews or interventions. No other evening work-related activities (at least until tomorrow evening). I need to sit down and list all of my must-do's, but part of me just wants to veg out and watch TV and not feel guilty. I didn't get much sleep. I went to bed upstairs, but I could smell the fresh paint in the hall, in spite of all of the open windows. So, I decided it was better to sleep downstairs on the couch. My hips kept hurting, and I had to keep flipping from one end of the couch to the other, to keep from sleeping on my back. Fortunately, I was somewhat functional today. And I was up and out bright and early to get my tire mounted, successfully, and for an astounding $11. And I didn't have to buy another tire. They thought my old tire was still in reasonable shape.
I was just taking a bit of time to look through the stats for the site. Amazingly enough, my little blog about my Boop has had nearly 1,100 hits. And they aren't just me and my mom. And though Boop has excellent aim, she can't quite kick hard enough to reach my computer to visit the site herself, yet. It looks like folks are coming from a lot of different countries. Unfortunately, the stats only list the most common countries up to 10. Apparently, I have visitors from Latvia (assuming the blog can track them properly). Can Boop and I come to visit you? Well, no matter what led you to this blog, I appreciate your company! And thank goodness I didn't have to clean the house before you came over ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment