Friday, October 28, 2011

Taking Stock at Week 27. 10-24-11

Here's what happening at Week 27:
  • Wow, it was a long day getting home yesterday. Started later due to country breakfast at great Aunt D's and trying to get the crib in the car. Then, I took the northern route, which should be about a half hour longer as I wanted to stop at my old stomping ground and stock up at my fave groceries (whole wheat cous cous and lots of noodles at the Asian grocery!). My pit stops only added about an hour (the car was getting a bit warm for Winnie), but then the traffic jams added another hour. I won't be trying that again for a long time...
  • I'm so close to month 7. All of Boop's parts should be in place. I'm just gaining weight. Yay-rah... Good for her. Not so good for me. I go to reach for something, and then I remember there's a big bump :)
  • One of the pregnancy websites recommends starting to think about post-partum family planning (i.e., birth control). I couldn't help but get a little laugh out of that one! Another notes that swelling may be starting now. I seem to be doing okay, but I'm trying to get prepared for it in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment