Saturday, October 8, 2011

Taking Stock at Week 24. 10-3-11

Skinnier me, 9-28-11
Here is what is going on Week 24:
  • Woo-hoo 6 months pregnant! We're in the home stretch. Boop should be about 2 lbs this week. She's getting to be such a big girl. I've read that babies start gaining about 6 oz per week. It's so hard to believe. If all goes well, in 3 months, my life will change dramatically.
  • I'm definitely moving slower. Getting up in the mornings, my joints feel like so many squeeky doors, popping and cracking. I took a nap on the couch on Saturday morning after a terrible Friday afternoon and restless night. I thought I was positioned properly. Just as I was drifting off, Boop was going a little crazy in there. I woke up, and my legs were numb. I must have been laying on the key artery. I just hope Boop got enough blood and oxygen, but I wonder if she was trying to tell me... Mother's guilt :(
  • I'm slowly pulling together the 'nursery'. Mom found a crib for me that is practically new. It will be nice to get some of the stuff here... or even see it. Mom said I need to rent a truck to get it all home, especially the crib. Hm. Might have been cheaper to just order one from the Internet, definitely easier. Ah well, it's good to know that it is taken care of.
  • Dizzy. My head feels like it could float off. Much more pleasant than vasovagal syncope, but just as dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment