Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Trip. 10-6-11

I need to make a decision about visiting friends next weekend. My aunt D, mom's sister, has already agreed to take care of Winnie, Winnie's second dog momma. I need to talk to friends to make sure they will be around; one had invited me to visit a few months ago. Hopefully, I'll also have time to take my aunt M out for lunch, if I get to go. She's been working hard on a baby shower for me. I still need to get my tires sorted out. Hopefully, I can find a rim this weekend in PA.
I guess the toughest decision is whether or not to go to a concert. Part of me knows that this may be my last concert for a while, but it will be a little tricky with being pregnant. I will also no doubt run into someone at the concert. I have no idea of how that will go. I just want to be able to relax for a change. Being on edge is tough, and little Boop doesn't need the stress. It's tough to feel like every move I make is being scrutinized and negatively evaluated so publicly, especially when I'm a private person and went out of my way to be supportive. Some day I'll learn that no good deed goes unpunished...

No comments:

Post a Comment