Monday, October 17, 2011

Taking Stock at Week 25. 10-11-11

<I'm really far behind!> Here is what is happening this week:
  • Acidophilus pills, yogurt, kefir, cranberries, prunes, repeat. Acidophilus pills, yogurt, kefir, cranberries, prunes, repeat. If only I consume enough, I keep thinking I'll get back on track, but I'm still out of whack. Why should pregnancy be any different than my life before pregnancy??
  • Overbooked and overstimulated. I get up in the morning and look at my schedule and groan. Too early of a start, too much to do, too long a day, and I'm still not making much headway. All the things I need to do for my Boop, but I'm not quite there, yet. I was able to get back to the daycare today to confirm my interest in having Boop there. At least she would be close to work so that I could run over there at lunch and nurse.
  • Ugh this economy. Forcing us into situations that we didn't think we would be in. I just keep hoping things will improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment