Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Daycare. 10-6-11

My second day of healthy me. I had massage therapy at lunch. The therapist was nice enough, and I did okay with it. I'm just a bit sore through my shoulders right now. The added stress on the lower back isn't helping. Then, I took my first daycare tour. There is a chance I might get in there. I felt very comfortable with the staff, but the facilities were a bit cramped and older. One good thing is that it is fairly close to work; so I could run over there and nurse during the day. Afterwards, I wasn't exactly sure when my next meeting was; so I drove to the building and paid for parking, only to find the meeting was an hour later. So, I took the opportunity to run to the local hardware store in prep for the electrical guy tonight.
I got back to the parking lot and sat there for a little while as I was early. And then, as I was sitting there, it hit me. I'm going to have to leave my baby with strangers. It just felt so wrong. I've been pretty exhausted, and I just couldn't keep from crying. I'm already missing my little Boop, and she's not even born, yet! Just the thought of her not being with me made me sad, as hard as I've fought for her. And so I pulled myself together and went on to my meeting, a good distraction. And then my helper and the electrical guy. My helper was right on track, but the electrical guy just didn't seem to be able to get anything done. It was getting a bit too expensive; so I'm going to have to find a new electrical person. I so wanted to get the upstairs done by this weekend and get the light in the nursery. Hopefully, I'll find someone in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment