Saturday, December 31, 2011

Taking Stock at Week 36. 12-26-11

Here’s what’s happening at Week 36:
  • I can’t believe I’ve made it to 9 months. One more week and Boop will be ‘full-term’. Mom and I joke that if born this week, Boop would be a 7 or 8lb premie. Of course, we don’t know for sure, but she sure feels big to me!
  • Folks are waiting to hear that I’ve gone into labor any minute. Mom headed back home. She had hoped that the baby would arrive while she was here. It wasn’t as if I didn’t stay busy; I walked a lot, which can bring labor on a bit faster. It’s better that Boop wait a bit to make her arrival. Just as long as she isn’t late!
  • I’m getting more and more things marked off my list. I got rid of most of my old kitchen cabinets today. So, my other shed is starting to get cleared out. My kitchen and downstairs bath are clean. The students took my crib upstairs; so it’s ready for me to put together. My mom took the diaper changing table upstairs; so I can work on it next. And more importantly, I found some Minnies during the day after Christmas clearance this morning ;)
A bit better lighting...

No comments:

Post a Comment