Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bit the Bullet. 5-27-12


Well, things didn’t finish well with my floor refinisher. I had decided that my floor was toast. Perhaps I should have just gotten out the yellow police tape, as a friend commented that it looked like there had been a murder on one section of the floor. Well, the only murder was the murder of my hopes and dreams for my floor! Okay, that’s a bit dramatic, but I was seriously sweating it, got some legal advice and such.



Fortunately, as I was despairing the fate of my floors, I miraculously found another hardwood floor refinisher that I never saw before on the Internet. I called them, and they agreed to come out and have a look. Yep, he agreed it was bad and went through and explained several of the main problems with the floor. The best part is that he said he would attempt a repair. Fingers crossed! I can’t wait to be set free of my cramped rooms. Now, if I could just knock this sinus issue from the last sanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment