Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Parade of Dresses 6-13-12


When Mom was at my house last, she packed things that she wanted Miss Boop to wear during her trip to see my aunts. As long as Boop is safe, clean, and clothed in reasonable attire, I just let Mom do her thing. In high school, a therapist once told me to just let Mom decide what I would leave the house in; that I would be able to wear anything my heart desired in a year or two when I went off to college. And so it was, and so it is with Boop. Boop played fashion model for the better part of the time that she was there. I picked out the little pink sailor outfit--so I have actually bought a few outfits for my little Boop. She did look absolutely precious, if her doting mother does say so herself!
Another photo from Aunt D
Aunt D and Uncle B had a nice cook-out while my other aunt and uncle were visiting from CA. It was a pretty good showing of folks, including Aunt S and cousin G and her kids. Aunt S was in the hospital having more complications secondary to diabetes; hopefully the infection will be cleared up soon. I did get a chance to Aunt S while in the hospital and gave her a photo of Boop, even if Boop couldn't be there in person. There will be time for Boop to visit when she gets older and her immune system gets stronger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment