Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Taking Stock at Boop’s Week 23. 6-27-12


Here’s what’s happening at Week 23:
  • Wow, the sleep situation has gone from bad to worse. I think she wanted to nurse about every half hour last night, if not more. Not sure what is going on. At 5am, I decided to cut her off for an hour. I was right beside her, but she cried for the whole hour, taking no more than a minute or two break to catch her breath. I kept thinking that she would fall asleep. So at 6am, I picked her up and nursed her again, and then she slept for nearly 2 hours! Unfortunately, I didn’t have the same luxury.
  • Winnine got her hair cut this week. She always looks so tiny after it’s done. I had a heck of a time working it in. The place I take her is about 20min. away, which is pretty far by this town’s standards.
  • Boop is sitting up pretty well on her own. She still topples over every now and then, but she does well for the most part. She’s able to tolerate tummy time a little better. And if Mommy does say so herself, she has an adorable smile J  My mom said that I couldn’t tolerate tummy time and that I really never did crawl. Hopefully, Boop will.
  • I’m not sure if it’s just me, but one of the assistant teachers thought she was having a tad of separation anxiety from me, in particular. True, she doesn’t like to be alone and wants to be held, but she hasn’t been too discriminating in the past. As long as someone was there, she was fine. But on the diaper changing table this afternoon, she whimpered every time I was out of her sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment