Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Stitch in Time 6-13-12

I was pretty nervous about the trip. Having a rear-facing car seat makes life so difficult. With a mirror, I can see Boop, but she can't see me. It was so nice that a lady at daycare gave me a mirror that she wasn't using any more. It was much better than the one I had that suction-cupped onto the mirror that kept falling off. At least I could tell what Boop was doing.


I got up and got ready and got out the door by about 7am, which was an hour earlier than I planned. I just wanted to get the trip over with. For the first hour, Boop did great. She played with her toys and kept busy. About an hour later, she drifted off to sleep. Mom had said that she and my aunt would meet us after the 3rd hour of our trip. I made good time, and I called Mom. Unfortunately, she had been out running errands in a different town and wasn't near my aunt. At that point, she left to get Aunt D and meet us. I did make it an hour further than I thought without Boop getting too upset--a little over an hour from my aunt's. So Boop, Winnie, and I waited there at the gas station. 

No comments:

Post a Comment